Last revised on October 3rd, 2019
Hereby, "Kind Robots" Ltd. declares that when registering on the Website it does not request personal data ("personal data" here is understood in the sense of the Russian Federal Law "On Personal Data", No. 152) from the user. Personal data - any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (subject of personal data), that is, a set of data that allows you to reliably identify a person, such as:
- Full Name;
- phone number;
- information about the place and date of birth;
- passport or government issued ID data;
- SIN or similar numbers;
- information on education, qualifications or the availability of special knowledge or training;
- information on marital status;
- other personal information.
2. The Website User (Licensee) can only give their personal data to the Website Owner (Licensor) voluntarily. In this case, the Website Owner is guided by this Policy in the collection, processing, and storage of the Website User’s personal data.
3. The Website Owner (Licensor) requests email address of the Website User – to create an account (in case if The End User wishes to create an account) and for communication purposes.
4. By signing up on our Website and using our Website, You fully agree with the terms specified in this Policy.
5. If You do not agree to the terms specified in this Policy, You must stop using the Website immediately.
7. Personal data provided by the user can only be disclosed through a request by a court, law enforcement agency, or in other cases provided for by the law.
8. The Licensor does not check the authenticity of personal data provided by the User except in cases when doing so is necessary to fulfill obligations to the User.
9. In cases where the Website’s functionality enables You to do so, You can adjust your personal data privacy settings with respect to other Internet users.
10. You acknowledge and agree that in cases where you provide personal data in ways that enable other Internet users to access this data, your personal data is considered public. You also acknowledge that your personal data is considered public in cases when compliance with privacy requirements do not apply to the data in question.
12. You agree that your cookies are stored by the Website, including by third parties, for the purpose of statistical analysis of user behavior and advertising optimization. Cookies are small fragments of data sent by the web server and stored on the user’s computer. The web client or web browser sends the request to the web server in an HTTP format every time you attempt to open the page of the website in question.
13. Personal data will be automatically destroyed when the User deletes their personal account on the Website. Self-service personal account deletion is available via Login menu -> Settings -> Delete My Account and Data.
14. The Licensor reserves the right to make changes to this Policy. When changes are made, the date of the latest changes is indicated at the top of the latest edition. The new edition of the Policy is effective as soon as it is posted unless otherwise specified in the Policy.